- Wrong spacing (both PDF and HTML), especially in code examples. That's because single-page (merged) version was produced by our own tool, and this tool really didn't keep all the spaces earlier (there are XDocument-based transformations, so it was pretty easy to face this issue).
- No bookmarks in PDF.
- Page breaks in PDF aren't based on CSS rules. But I finally found a good way of converting everything to PDF.
- Some links are missing \ wrong. Now everything is really simple: all the interesting links are shown as-is, so you can type them even from printed manual. Of course, they're clickable in PDF version.
Left issues (except content-related ones):
- Table of contents does not include page numbers. It seems I'll be unable to fix this automatically.
- Its size is 9Mb now I'll try to reduce it later ;)