Show Blogger Panel Hide Blogger Panel
Alex Yakunin

November 11, 2009

DataObjects.Net and ORMBattle.NET at Ohloh

We have registered DataObjects.Net at Ohloh, so now you can see some statistics.

Commit graph there is wrong - I wrote I wiped out a part of its development history (whole 2007 year) during repository migration; in fact, all these changes must be shown as a single #0 revision, and thus there must be a peak at the first commit. But, by some reason, Ohloh shows this differently - may be because Mercurial support there is still in Beta.

Everything else - e.g. lines of code counts, looks correct. I checked this for C# ;). Even JavaScript code shown there is not a mistake - actually this is jQuery from ASP.NET MVC sample (so some part of code there isn't our own code - but likely, this is related mainly to JavaScript).

ORMBattle.NET is also registered there. Its statistics seems fully correct, but much less impressive ;)

If you use one of these projects, please spend few minutes on registration there.